Author Topic: Back from Our Scandinavian RV Trip  (Read 6277 times)

Peter and Connie Bradish

Back from Our Scandinavian RV Trip
« on: July 01, 2011, 02:17:48 PM »
Peter and I (Connie) are BACK!!!!!

We went on a Scandinavian RV Trip for 30 days (end of May & most of June). We can only tell you to kiss and hug your Beaver Motorhome next time you see it. We were in a 24 ft German made RV. We were camping not RVing. There is no comparison. Get us to tell you the stories sometime.

We truly enjoyed our trip. The scenery was fabulous. In Sweden, I was able to visit 4 farms where my ancestors were born and 4 churches where they were christened. We had lunch with two families who are descended from a brother of my great grand father Ohlman. We had lunch in Bergen, Norway with Gerd f**erholm (a BAC member) and her sister. We saw cathedrals, museums, hydroelectric plants, two famous ski jumps, mountains, SNOW, ICE covered lakes, waterfalls, tunnels, etc. You name it we saw it. Loved the trip but VERY GLAD to be back in the USA.

I have received some member photos and rally photos from some of you while I was gone. Be assured that as soon as I figure out what day and time it is I will be working on putting those photos up on our BAC website.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at future rallies. We are gearing up for our Falling Water and Rolling Waters rallies. We will also be attending the Wisconsin Dells rally and FMCA. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Beaver Hugs, Connie Bradish :)

George Harwell

Re: Back from Our Scandinavian RV Trip
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 05:03:50 PM »

Glad to get your update. Sounds wonderful, been to England and Norway. Looking forward to seeing you at the DELLS! Happy trails.