General Boards > Technical Support

Installing Entry Door Lock Tumbler

(1/3) > >>

Bobby Kirk:
Received new Door Latch without Lock Tumbler. Getting New tumbler  Has anyone installed a tumbler.
This is on 2006 Beaver Marquis.  Thanks

Bobby Kirk

Fred Brooks:
     Bobby,
Tri-Mark has a special key that allows you to remove the tumbler and re-install it in the new lock. Perhaps your local RV dealer may have one. If not, call Tri-Mark at 800-447-0343. Fred

Bobby Kirk:
Thanks for help Fred.  Have install and removal key on the way.  Fred do you know if the cylinder can be installed from front of latch  Thanks again

Bobby Kirk

Fred Brooks:
  Yup, goes in from the outside. Fred

Gene Obie:
Coach came with one key for Trimark front door lock - occasionally I could get the key to turn with lots of jiggling and effort. But now I can't get it to work at all. I've tried to cut another key with no success. Removed inside door trim to inspect and the mechanical assembly and keyless entry works fine so appears to be only the cylinder assembly.

I've called Fred at Trimark and emailed Ann at Trimark with same response that they no longer have any repair parts for my lock or a master key. Anyone have a "master key" they can loan me to try to remove the cylinder to see if I can find a replacement?

Any other options? Hate to tear the door completely apart to replace entire assembly but seems like next best option???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version