Author Topic: Wandering Beaver?  (Read 3936 times)

Mack Turner

Re: Wandering Beaver?
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2021, 09:27:41 PM »
Marty,
thanks for the information, the coach is in the shop now for an alternator and while it's there they are going to check the steering box and Pittman arm for me, I will see what adding weight will do if they don't find anything. I already have the Safety Steer stableizer and I was already on track to install the airbag dampers.

Carl Boger

• BAC Member
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2021, 12:04:52 AM »
Mack,

Do you have a generator in the front on your Patriot Concord?  My Savannah does, and that may be helping me with the weight balance.  I am also considering the air valves to the air bags since I have only heard good reviews with them.  Please keep us informed as I think everyone with a MH would like to to somehow handle better.
Carl

98 Beaver Patriot Savannah
330 hp Cat 3126

Don Colapietro

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2021, 10:42:25 PM »
Hi, I had a similar problem with our 40' 2006 Monterey.  It was a real pain to drive as it would move around whenever I lifted off the throttle, or hit the brakes. 8 new shocks and new tires didn't help. when I brought it  in for a front and rear alignment, the shop found worn bushings on the rear torque arms. Turned out the real culprit was the hole in the mounting plate.  Had to weld new plates over the original holes....  drives like a different coach.  Good luck, Don

Robert Mielenz

• BAC Member
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2021, 12:36:52 AM »
Henderson's is excellent.
2004 Marquis
C 12 505
08 Honda CRV
97 Patriot