Author Topic: Location of fuse for toilet  (Read 1840 times)

Becky Smith

Location of fuse for toilet
« on: July 30, 2021, 03:12:20 AM »
Hello, I am trying to locate the fuse to the control board of the Magnum Opus 3110 toilet in my 2005 Beaver Patriot Ticonderoga. Any help is appreciated.

Mike Shumack

Re: Location of fuse for toilet
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2021, 11:14:05 AM »
It should be in the 12V fuse panel located below the 120V breaker panel (which is adjacent to the Washer/Dryer in my floorplan).

Becky Smith

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2021, 01:58:56 PM »
Thank you. I have looked there and nothing is labeled toilet. I have pukked the two fuses that appeared to be bathroom related and neither shuts off power to the circuit board.

Mike Shumack

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2021, 02:52:15 PM »
Try pulling each fuse one at a time. I thought it was the second fuse from the left - but not sure.
What are you trying to do? Sounds like you have power to toilet now.

Becky Smith

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2021, 03:06:07 PM »
I am replacing the circuit board. The thing stopped working after I put it in service mode to clean the seal and ball because it was not holding water. All of the forums and troubleshooting pointed to faulty circuit board causing the issue, so I ordered the one to replace it.

Becky Smith

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2021, 07:18:04 PM »
Ok. Thank you all for trying to help. We were able to install the circuit board without disconnecting the fuse. Still don’t know where that pesky fuse is, but my immediate issue is solved. Have a blessed day!