Author Topic: Magnum Intellidrive. Engine Shutdown: On  (Read 7016 times)

Fred Brooks

• BAC Member
  • RVIA Certified Luxury Technician 49 years, Retired
Re: Magnum Intellidrive. Engine Shutdown: On
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2022, 01:09:02 AM »
  Well folks,
  As I was running some additional 6 gage cable thru my engine compartment for a solar array that I was installing, I came across this solenoid mounted on a bulkhead above the engine compressor dryer on the backside of the battery compartment. It turns out to be the "trigger solenoid" for the engine starter solenoid. I had previously stated in a post earlier that my 2000 Marquis did not have one. Well, I stand corrected! Just thought I would share this for those who may be trouble-shooting an engine start issue. Happy New Year! Fred
Fred & Cindy Brooks
2000 Marquis, Jasper
C-12 Wild Cat (U of A)
2014 Honda CRV
Proverbs 3: 5 & 6
The following users thanked this post: Joel Ashley

Michael DeFalco

« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2022, 12:18:11 PM »
Fred thanks for the continued info you share with us. its amazing how much i don't know about my MH , I am on egg shells every time we take a trip. Having an older MH does increase my worry. again thanks !

Fred Brooks

• BAC Member
  • RVIA Certified Luxury Technician 49 years, Retired
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2022, 01:48:23 PM »
    Thanks Mike,
For the past 25 years, I have worked on Country Coach, Newmar, American Eagle, Allegro, Monaco, Entegra, Foretravel, Prevost, and Beavers. There is a reason why I own a Beaver. It is one of the Best and most dependable coaches out there. Their engineering is proven and chassis is right up there with Spartan.
    Enjoy your travels Mike and be confident! You own one of the best. Fred Brooks
Fred & Cindy Brooks
2000 Marquis, Jasper
C-12 Wild Cat (U of A)
2014 Honda CRV
Proverbs 3: 5 & 6
The following users thanked this post: Anand Shah