Author Topic: A hearty Thanks to you from Violet  (Read 2375 times)

Mandy Canales

• BAC Member
A hearty Thanks to you from Violet
« on: December 03, 2021, 03:42:50 AM »
This note is a hearty "Thank You" to all our personal family, BAC family, and others who I call family.  We have received so many prayers, phone calls, and cards to both Violet and me about our ills this past month.  They are such a personal lift-up and think about each person who have indicated so.  As far me, I feel great even though I did test positive with no symtoms what so ever.  We would request that you all keep those prayers and thoughts about Violet's healing continue.  She is still flat out in bed, not eating much, but likes to have lots of milk, water, and lemon aide at her side.  When she got home after the second hospital visit she accepted Hospice's services and has an aide 3 times a week, a nurse a couple of days a week.  Her vitals are still pretty strong and are checked very often by the nurses when they come by.  If anything changes I'll surely let you know.  We send our love and well wishes all of you, have a joyous Merry Christmas and Happy new year and by all means "keep those britches between the ditches and the sunny side up".
Mandy and Violet Canales
Mandy Canales
90 Beaver Marquis 40'
Cat 3208
Charter Member
Apple Valley, CA

Jerry Carr

• BAC Member
  • 06 Pat. Thunder Cat. C13
Re: A hearty Thanks to you from Violet
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2021, 03:44:19 PM »
We will miss her smile you and your family will be in our prayers