Author Topic: 98 Beaver motorcoach water panel removal. Or access panel  (Read 1407 times)

Randy Keaveny

• BAC Member
98 Beaver motorcoach water panel removal. Or access panel
« on: July 14, 2022, 09:11:42 PM »
Any ideas ??  I have a water leak behind the panel somewhere.  Have it un screwed pulled partly out but will not fully come out.   Ideas ??   
1998 Patriot

David T. Richelderfer

• David, Leslie, Jasper, & JoJo
  • BAC Member
  • OSU, Class of 1971, RVing nearly 50 years
Re: 98 Beaver motorcoach water panel removal. Or access panel
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2022, 09:25:54 PM »
I managed to get my water bay panel out just far enough to reach behind to change out the two electric waste tank drain valves.  I had two problems regarding getting that panel out far enough to work behind it.  First, the water hoses going to the back of the water manifold and second, the wires going to the back of several toggle switches are only barely long enough to pull the panel out about 12 to 18 inches.  Some folks have lengthened the hoses and wires specifically to better access behind the panel.
2004 Beaver Marquis Sapphire

I had a dream... then I lived it!
The following users thanked this post: Randy Keaveny

D Wendal Attig

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2022, 10:12:28 PM »
Would you mind providing a picture of the panel? It might help us recognize what we may have done that might help. Apparently there were changes made to both the panel and the access on different models and years.

David T. Richelderfer

• David, Leslie, Jasper, & JoJo
  • BAC Member
  • OSU, Class of 1971, RVing nearly 50 years
2004 Beaver Marquis Sapphire

I had a dream... then I lived it!

Randy Keaveny

• BAC Member
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2022, 05:27:21 PM »
Thanks for all the replies....i am back home in Alaska and got the panel partially pulled out...with  a lot of swearing and cussing  but never all the way...so...put it back in place with some modifications....now to do some more research ...still leaks...steady drip....but i have a better idea of whats behind there now....and  hopefully can fix it before winter!!

thanks again
1998 Patriot