General Boards > Technical Support

Replace leveling air compressor

<< < (2/2)

Steve Huber Co-Admin:
Tom,
The check valve on mine was plumbed on a tee from the compressor to tank air line. The tee used a flex line from the air line to the check valve that was prone to leak. I removed the flex line and using a 1/4" to 1/8" bushing w/pipe threads I installed the bushing into the airline and the check valve into the bushing. No more leaks.
Steve

Tom Webber:
Does anyone know where the leveling sensor unit is located on a 06 Monterey?  I would call this the gyroscope. This would  correct the vehicle so the lights on pad reflect true level. It looks like this box is mounted on three springs. Hopefully, I am on the right track to solving my challenge.

Tom Webber

Joel Ashley:
Its supposedly in the HWH control module on the ceiling of the electrical bay, street side foremost.
During adjustment you'll benefit from working with a spotter in the driver's seat who can watch the control pad lamps for you.  I think you can ignore  #5 in the instruction list.

-Joel
Sorry for the poor quality instructions, but they were downloaded from HWH in 2006 by a repairing dealer.  You may find better online directly from HWH.

Steve Huber Co-Admin:
Coach Assist also has the adjustment procedure for an HWH 600
Steve

Tom Webber:
Still a work in progress, some bugs to work out. I will keep you posted.

Tom Webber

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version