Author Topic: Slide Out Repair Point Central FL  (Read 6504 times)

Richard And Babs Ames

Slide Out Repair Point Central FL
« on: May 30, 2009, 09:57:35 PM »
Anyone know of a experienced repair point in FL? We have the old style angled roof without awning. The fiberglass top just butts against a board without a a lip.

jfitterman

Re: Slide Out Repair Point Central FL
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 01:57:25 AM »
I don't know if it's central, but I had a great experince with:  Land Yachts, Inc.  Jupiter, FL  561 745 0242.  I highly recommend them...

John Fittermanb

Don and Kathy DuCharme

• BAC Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 04:20:45 AM »
We had a favorable experience with Central Florida Coach Works near Lakeland when we needed some warranty work on our 07 Contessa.  The engine cover broke lose from the supports and they did a nice repair job.
07 Contessa
C9;400HP

Richard And Babs Ames

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 05:49:29 PM »
Both repair points have good reviews on http://rvservicereviews.com/ with Land Yachts having several raves.

Thanks for the help.

Richard And Babs Ames

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 02:51:06 PM »
Coach is at http://www.cfcwrv.com/ Central Florida Coach Works and they do (did) warranty work for Monaco, Country Coach, Newmar, Tiffin and others.

They do anything but body and paint. The owners have a CC Prevost they seem to be very hands on the shop as there are only two service bays. The technician that diagnosed the problem and fix for my slide out has 30 plus years of experience and worked for Buddy Gregg doing PDI's before Central FL Coach works. Our fix involves some fiberglass work and they called this AM asking me to let it set a few more days to cure as the high humidity is slowing the curing process and they want the repair to be "done right".

Shop is very neat and well organized and they have water and 50 amp hookups inside a chain link fence.  Theirprice was reasonable for time and they also fixed a slide bay leak that Monaco factory tried to fix at three different rallies. Very pleased with the knowledge expertise and friendless of the owner and staff. Reccomend the repair point highly.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 05:09:49 PM by 72 »