Author Topic: silverleaf VMSpc  (Read 6114 times)

Mike Nunn

silverleaf VMSpc
« on: January 16, 2012, 12:33:26 AM »
I purchased one of the Silverleaf VMSPC at the Indio Fmca Rally this week and had no problem getting it setup on the laptop.
I was wondering if anyone would have some advice as to how they had mounted thier laptop or netbook, or has anyone tried to use one of the new tablets that are out. I have not found a tablet yet that runs windows, they all seem to be using the Android system.
                                                                                                                                                                         mike

Gil_Johnson

Re: silverleaf VMSpc
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 02:48:23 AM »
Mine runs on a netbook sitting on the dash.

Marty and Suzie Schenck

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 05:58:43 AM »
I mounted my laptop in my 1998 Monterey on a "Jotto Desk". Marty

Garland Land

• BAC Member
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 02:34:38 PM »
Mike,
I use an 11.6” Acer computer mounted on a Ram Mount.   The VMSpc is displayed on half of the scream and the Delorme GPS on the other half.  The Ram Mount articulates at 3 joints so I can move it for the best viewing angle.   I’ll be at the Quartzsite and Las Vegas Rallies if you want to see it.
Garland

John Schenk

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 03:31:03 PM »
Heelo Mike :

I have attached a picture of how I mounted my VMSpc , have not had a chance to see how it works since I have not been moble ( can't wait to go to Florida 3 degrees F here in canada)

Tim Bentley Co-Admin

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 07:51:19 PM »
There are several Tablets out there that run windows.  Here is one

MSI WindPad 110W 10-Inch Tablet Computer

Here,s another

Archos 9 PC Windows 7 Starter Tablet
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 08:24:46 PM by 14 »