General Boards > Technical Support

Adjusting Auto Leveling Sensor

(1/1)

Bill Brown:
We have an '06 Monterey 40', who's leveling system/sensor, and I do not agree upon when the coach is level after we set up.  If I set the coach leveling using the automatic system the coach is usually low on the driver's side.  If I level the coach manually and get the bathroom and refrig doors to stabilize, no swinging back and forth, then set the auto function on the leveling pad, the system automatically wants to relevel our coach.  So, I guess my question is:  Where will I find the sensor, or to try and realign so that I can use our auto leveling system while parked?  Then How do I go about restting everything so our coach will remain level?

I hope I haven't confused the question.

Bill Brown
Monterey, Laguna IV, C-400

Roger Bowton:
Your leveling sensor is in the electricaql bay on the front driver side bay door.  The sensor system is in the box attached to the ceilng of the compartment.  It has a clear plastic cover on the bottom so you can look into the components. You should have  two buttons (black plastic i think) one on the front corner and one on the front outside corner.  Level the coach manually then have someone sit in the drivers seat with the window open so you can hear them. turn one screw at a time until the yellow lights are all out.

Good Luck
Roger

Bill Brown:
Roger,  Thanks much for the info.  I also received a direct reply from Joel.  So between your's and his information, I should have no problem getting the system squared away.

Bill Brown
06 Monterey, Laguna IV, C-400

Joel Ashley:
Here's a photo of the whatjamacallit, aka adjusting nut and screw, on the side of the control box.

If anyone else needs the HWH instructions I sent Bill, let me know, but model years can vary (as does the info I have), and you may be best off contacting HWH for adjustment instructions specific to your coach and version of Control Box.

-Joel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version