Author Topic: Looking for quality RV renovator in Oregon to install residential refrigerator  (Read 6555 times)

Darrell Terry

• BAC Member
I plan to have my Norcold 1200 refer replaced this summer while in Oregon as well as remove existing inverter install a larger unit.
I would appreciate any recommendations for a quality renovation/repair shop.
I have requested quotes from RV Outfitters in Bend and well as BCS ( although Service Dept. was not sure if they did this type of work)
Any others that do quality work in Eugene, Bend, and Portland areas would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Darrell Terry
2004 Monterey
350 Cummins ISC

Bill Sprague

I enthusiastically endorse Jim Seismore at RV Outfitters.  If quality counts, look no further!

Darrell Terry

• BAC Member
Has any BAC member used Premier RV Center in Junction City for renovations or repairs.
If so , would you recommend ?

Darrell
2004 Monterey
350 Cummins ISC

Roy C Tyler

For residential refrigerator install, I would recommend Elite RV in Harrisburg,OR although I did not have a residential refer installed in my Monterey. I have seen their work on the installs on other RV's and it is very good. The three owners worked for Monaco and they know what they are doing and they are just a few miles north of Junction City.

Keith Moffett

• BAC Member
  • Every day is a blessing!
Darrell
Check your Beaver Tails as there are a couple sponsors in the Bend area that are quality renovators.
We try to use a sponsor if we can as they support our club! 
2007 Patriot Thunder
45' C-13
2006 Explorer Ltd.
DW is Carol
Safe travels and
May God bless!

Steve Huber Co-Admin

• Administrator Group
Darrell,
You can also check the Service Providers guide in the Private Members Only board.  http://beaveramb.org/forum/index.php/topic,5250.msg39315.html#msg39315
Steve
Steve
2015-          07 Contessa Bayshore C9,  400 hp
2013-2015: 00 Marquis Tourmaline, C12, 425 hp
2005-2013: 01 Contessa Naples, 3126B, 330 hp

Bill Sprague

For residential refrigerator install, I would recommend Elite RV in Harrisburg,OR although I did not have a residential refer installed in my Monterey. I have seen their work on the installs on other RV's and it is very good. The three owners worked for Monaco and they know what they are doing and they are just a few miles north of Junction City.
It was several years ago at a rally.  I paid Elite to find a "rumble".  They decided the slide needed adjustment.  Later I found out it was from the suspension.