Author Topic: Bend Service  (Read 7074 times)

Jerry Carr

• BAC Member
  • 06 Pat. Thunder Cat. C13
Bend Service
« on: October 13, 2012, 06:47:59 PM »
I have just returned from the Beaver Coach Sales & Service, the guys at Beaver Coach make the trip enjoyable even though we are spending money it still feels like we get thing done right the first time. The staff that Ty has on board are truly dedicated and they know the Beaver brand. On this trip I had some paint work done that was estimated before the project started and when the bill was presented it was about 15% below bid. While in the shop they provided extra inspections for me on my slides and did some lube on the slide arms at no cost thanks Sean and Ken!

BTW, while the time in most service centers tends to run on tedium  this was not the case in Bend they provided a Birthday cake for Gene Bacon for his 70th and the next night Ty brought out the smoker and made Pork Roast for pulled pork/Wine and even provided a VP debate!( I think Ryan won)

The shop in Bend is very busy but still some how get the work done amazing it sure beats the grind of the Monaco service center the crew in Bend enjoy doing a good job and I just wanted to recognize them and the owners for a great job.  
Regards,
Jerry Carr
Past Region 1 V.P.
Entegra Anthem
06 Pat. Thunder Cat C13