Author Topic: '02 Monaco  (Read 9696 times)

Orman Claxton

'02 Monaco
« on: November 08, 2009, 03:50:36 AM »
Does anyone have a Aqua-Hot plumbing diagram for an 02 Monaco Scepter, A/HModel # is AHE 100-02S
Or maybe know where I can find one
Thanks
Orman Claxton

David Fischer

Re: '02 Monaco
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 01:14:46 PM »
You can get a manuel off the Aqua Hot web site.  Here is the address to take you right to the site.
http://www.aqua-hot.com/b2c/ecom/ecomEnduser/default/ArchievedManuals.aspx
Have a good day.
David

Orman Claxton

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 04:07:07 PM »
Thanks for the reply,
I am an Aqua-Hot tech myself, Aqua-Hot does'nt have COACH plumbing Diagrams.
Orman

Gerald Farris

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 05:07:32 PM »
Orman,
All of the 02 Beavers were SMC designs and not Monaco designs. Monaco designs did not show up in Beavers untill 03.

Since most of the members on this forum are, like me, long time Beaver owners (multiple coaches in a lot of cases), there is not a good chance that one of our members will have access to Monaco information that does not involve any Beaver coaches.

Gerald

Tom Rogers

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 05:40:42 PM »
Quote from: Orman Claxton
Does anyone have a Aqua-Hot plumbing diagram for an 02 Monaco Scepter, A/HModel # is AHE 100-02S
Or maybe know where I can find one
Thanks
Orman Claxton
Why are you asking? Are you experiencing a problem on the plumbing/tubing side of the installation?

Orman Claxton

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2009, 06:50:33 PM »
Yes, I am having a problem bleeding air from the 2 front (living rm.) zones, Monaco has always had this problem, just looking for a plumbing diagram, maybe I will be able to simplifiy the zone bleeding process.

Tom Rogers

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2009, 08:27:01 PM »
Hmmmmm, wish I cold help but I'd be guessing because I've never had that situation before. Try throwing the question out on RV.net
If you havn't signed up it's easy to apply at no cost. A vast amount of all-around coach owners.

Orman Claxton

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2009, 09:30:49 PM »
Yeah Tom
We have a Forum for A/H Techs
Unfortunately, we don't have a plumbing Diagram amoung us.
Oh well, thanks anyway
Orman

Orman Claxton

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2009, 11:39:45 PM »
Joel
Sometimes for one reason or another an air lock can occur in the coolant lines,blocking coolant flow to the heat registers, no coolant flow, no heat.

Orman Claxton

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2009, 01:43:35 AM »
Joel
I would like to extend the invitation to everyone on this Forum to feel free to contact me personally if any help is needed on your A/H or your H/H.
A lot of times I will be able to guide you through a repair or at least find a certifird Tech in your loca.
Thanks
Orman  

Bruce Benson

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2009, 01:28:21 PM »
I have not been down this road and remain skeptical.  

Assuming that there is an air lock my guess would be that it is at the pump unless one exchanger in the circuit is working properly.  I would ensure that this is not the case by loosening the fittings down stream while the pump was running.

OK, I do think that the lines tee off to each exchanger and tee back on the return in a parallel fashion rather than going into to the first then out to the second and so on in a series type circuit.  I suppose that air could cause the flow to only go to one exchanger.  

My next step would be to increase the flow through the lines by relieving the back pressure on the return line.  You could do this by adding a tee and valve to the return line and letting the fluid flow out into a jug or by emptying the surge tank and removing the pressure cap.  Then run the pump and it might increase the flow enough to expel the air.  

Another thought is, assuming that you do have flow to one of the heat exchangers in the circuit, you might try putting a valve to shut off the return at that exchanger to force the flow through the other exchangers.  You might then have to add a valve to the next exchanger that then works in order to force the flow to the third one.  Once each has flow the air will be out and you can turn the two valves back on.  This would provide you with a way to bleed the air in the future without any mess.

Bruce

Forrest King

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2009, 06:42:38 PM »
had the problem on mo 05 montery. What I found was the check valve was not opening just took the handle on screw driver an tap the check valve working fine now had this happen a couple of times.