Author Topic: Filling your water tank  (Read 4929 times)

Michael Marcocchio

Filling your water tank
« on: June 09, 2013, 01:06:30 AM »
Hello for any of you are have filling your water tank problems and adding purifer liquid I have the fix I bought from Beaver sales a threaded seal plug like the ones in the service bay for putting your water hose though I drilled a 2 inch hole  ( with a 2 inch hole saw ) glued the plug in the hole I drilled about 2 inch from the top of my tank right at the 100 gallon mark.now take me about 15 mins to add 100 gallons of water be4 took couple hrs now I can also add purifer though the same hole I have pictures if anybody is interested.

Jerry Carr

• BAC Member
  • 06 Pat. Thunder Cat. C13
Re: Filling your water tank
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 02:24:12 AM »
Hi Michael, it sounds like your on top of the problem thanks for sharing you issue, we have an 06 Thunder and this model has a very nice fill about 1.25" in size that allows us to fill from the top of the tank this was a great improvement. We also have the auto fill but the rig is the same as yours in this respected it would take hours to fill if empty.

I know a lot of Beavers had added a modified fill port. You might want to take a photo and post it!!

Regards,
Jerry Carr
Past Region 1 V.P.
Entegra Anthem
06 Pat. Thunder Cat C13

Michael Marcocchio

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 04:56:16 PM »
Hello I took pictures but dont know how to post them

LarryNCarolynShirk

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 05:40:28 PM »
Michael,

This set of directions is a sticky post on the General Discussion section of the Forum:

http://beaveramb.org/PDF/Compressing-Resizing%20Pictures%20V15.pdf

It may help you resize and post your pictures to the Forum.

Larry