Author Topic: RV Roof Armor  (Read 17218 times)

Carol Moffett

Re: RV Roof Armor
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2013, 05:35:09 AM »
Hi Neil!
   Yes, I have used it on carpet and walls, curtains and cloth blinds (the one above the kitchen sink was real ugly but it looks great now!) and on the ceiling, inside the cabinets and even ON the cabinets due to over-spray (with NO problems), so literally everywhere!  Lol!  It works great!  No stain has ever come back and there has been no discoloration of any fabric or carpet, either.  We had a leak from the tv antena this last fall andnow that it is fixed I am chomping at the bit to remove the stain it left on the under panel of the electonics cabinet!  I know the folex will do the trick!   ;D
   I have noticed that it doesn't work too well on ink stains but it does make them slightly better.  It's magical, really!  Non toxic, too!  Give it a try and let me know how it works for you!   :)
Carol Moffett (better half of Keith)
Totally Gorgeous, 45ft 2007 Patriot Thunder "ZOLA"
CAT C-13
2006 Ford Explorer Ltd, as toad
  :^3=~

neil omalley

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2013, 07:56:55 PM »
Thank you,Carol.

Jill Stevens

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2013, 09:18:47 PM »
I will chime in on Folex, we had a few water stains from before a repair and Folex took them away.  I have used it for years in my stick house to treat carpet stains and it is a wonderful product!!

Steve Humphrey

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2013, 10:48:40 PM »
We had Tom at Advantage RV in Bend apply the Rinho Linning like material to our roof, end of streaking (the paint, 8) not me).  Tom removed the a/c's, the sat dome, and sanded the total roof.  We opted for white and are very happy with the job he did, and his fair price for all the work.  Tom's phone # is (541)728-0305