Author Topic: Batteries  (Read 10513 times)

Gerald Farris

Re: Batteries
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2014, 04:05:36 AM »
Frank,
I wish that I had known about your problem this morning when I went pass Shiner on I 10, maybe I could have stopped in and help sort out your problem. However, it is too late now, but Ed is right on with his advise to you. First determine that all batteries are properly installed before attempting to charge any batteries or change fuses. You need to find a competent mechanic and send the bill to the yahoo that damaged it to start with. Any competent truck mechanic can probably check out the batteries. After that it is just running circuits until all of the open circuits (bad fuses) are isolated, and the damage is repaired .

Gerald

Jerald Cate

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2014, 10:53:28 PM »
Frank,

I have a friend that has a small RV repair facility in Liberty Hill, Tx.  The last time I talked to him he has a mobile service that he runs every week to the Houston area to service oil field workers units.  You might give him a call and see if he can do anything for you, Shiner wouldn't be far out of his way.  He is also an electrical engineer so he should have no trouble diagnosing your problems.  I make no guarantees if he will do the work but you might give him a call and talk to him.  His contact information is below.

Triple G RV Repairs
POC: Larry Lenamond
512-515-5502

Frank Bannert

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2014, 12:20:34 AM »
Thanks Jerald for the tip. I will have to let things go for a week or so as I am heading back to M D Anderson Hosp. tomorrow morn. and hope to be back in a week or so. Don't know just yet but will give him a call if things go well. Or maybe they will put us both to rest.
Frank

Jerald Cate

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2014, 03:34:51 AM »
Best of luck to you Frank on both endeavors and keep a positive attitude that will overcome many problems.