Author Topic: Bay TV Help  (Read 4022 times)

Larry Dedrick

• BAC Member
Bay TV Help
« on: July 01, 2014, 12:41:44 AM »
Ok we have three tv's.  One in front over driver one in bedroom and one in the bay on the passenger side of the coach.  We have Directv and our satellite is working off and on....not sure why but all of the sudden before Larry could check it out it's working again.  However my question is in the bay tv.  It has power and a cable coming into it.  When we try running Autoprogramming on the tv it doesn't find any channels.  I've tried the switches above the drivers seat in every position to no avail.  Does anyone know is there another switch somewhere we are missing?  Do we need to do something else to get it to work?  Will try to get Larry to run a cable under the coach directly to it.
Thanks,
Laura
Laura/Larry Dedrick
Ormond Beach, FL
2008 Beaver Marq. Amethyst
Cat C15

Roy Warren Co-Admin

• Administrator Group
Re: Bay TV Help
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 01:22:40 AM »
Laura,
I don't know how yours is connected, but many bay TVs are only repeaters.  That is, they just show what is on another TV.  Turn it on, and then try your bedroom TV and see if you don't have the same program.  Then try the front TV if it isn't working.  If still not working, do you have 3 digital receivers?  If not, you will have to purchase a 3rd receiver from DirecTV and pay the cost of an extra receiver on your monthly bill.
Roy
Roy Warren
2005 Patriot Thunder
Cat C-13

Larry Dedrick

• BAC Member
Re: Bay TV Help
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 04:47:52 AM »
Thanks Roy will check that out tomorrow.  We only have one receiver so the bedroom tv does simply repeat what is on the receiver in the front.  Never even thought about that for the bay I just thought it worked only when connected to cable.

Laura
Laura/Larry Dedrick
Ormond Beach, FL
2008 Beaver Marq. Amethyst
Cat C15