Author Topic: Anyone attending the FMCA convention RV Expo in Tucson.  (Read 12823 times)

Laurence Mitchell

• BAC Member
Anyone attending the FMCA convention RV Expo in Tucson.
« on: February 27, 2024, 09:52:57 PM »
Just curious if anyone from our group is attending the FMCA convention March 20-23 in Tucson, Az.
We will be attending as this will be our official first time event since we canceled out last one due to work.

Take care,

Mitch
45' 2007 Marquis - Moonstone C15 Cat
2018-2020 40' 2000 Marquis - Tourmaline

Cathileen Stark

• BAC Member
Re: Anyone attending the FMCA convention RV Expo in Tucson.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 09:22:27 PM »
I hope you are having a great time down in Tuscon.  We didn't make it to the convention this year, although we did go a couple of years ago.  I'm sorry you didn't seem to have gotten any response via the forum.  i tried the same thing in previous years with the same result.  I am Cathi Stark the VP for the Western area.  I am planning a Beaver event in conjuction with the FMCA Convention in Redmond OR in August.  I couldn't get some details from FMCA Corp until after this March event was completed so my planning is a bit later than I would have liked.  I'll have to see how we can make the Forum a better place to find fellow travelers.  BTW there is a Face Book Group - Beaver Ambassador Club - Travel  I would be happy to invite you to join that group if you are interested.  My FB ID is Cathi Stark and my photo is the ocean crashing over a rock.  I hope you meet you down the road.  Travel Safe and enjoy the journey

Laurence Mitchell

• BAC Member
Re: Anyone attending the FMCA convention RV Expo in Tucson.
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2024, 01:41:26 AM »
We have a GREAT time at our first FMCA rally!  We found the BAC table with a HUGE stuffed beaver as well as our President Joanne Fadale. We attended many seminars and met some wonderful people (Fred and Cindy Brooks!) As I will be retiring next year (Dec 2025) from Federal Service, the only vacation I will be doing is attending the Beaver Rally in Quartzsite in 2025.
Cathi, I couldn't find the Beaver Ambassador Club - Travel, if you can send me an invite that would be awesome.  I did find you on FB and am now following.
My FB profile is Mitch Mitchell with 2 hearts, one American and the other English.
45' 2007 Marquis - Moonstone C15 Cat
2018-2020 40' 2000 Marquis - Tourmaline