Author Topic: Overland Insurance  (Read 13612 times)

Ron and Bette Ulshoffer

Overland Insurance
« on: August 30, 2010, 06:55:17 PM »
We just changed our RV insurance to Overland and saved 40% annually.  I would urge everyone to at least check them out.  Has any one had any claim experience with them?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 05:26:43 AM by 14 »

Tim Bentley Co-Admin

Re: Overland Insurance
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 04:55:29 PM »
Be sure to use the Overland Insurance link on the http://www.beaveramb.org/ home page.  If you use this link BAC gets credit for the sale.  Don't forget to tell your non beaver friends about Overland Insurance and our link, if they use it we get the credit.  This has been a great money maker for our club and there are many happy Beaver owners as well.

Bill Stireman

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 06:24:59 PM »
Just switched to Overland and saved one third over my previous premium.

Bill Stireman
'04 Monterey

Marty Carah

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 09:18:59 PM »
I just changed to Overland and saved 30%

Marty

Richard And Babs Ames

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 01:58:40 PM »
I just referred a Dynasty owner to them that are retirement age unmarried (male and female) joint owners and they saved over 40% compared to GMAC through (Affinity Group Camping World, Good Sam  type coverage).

Brings to mind that maybe we could get a referral payment for other brand referrals also. Is their a way to check on that?

Chuck DuFault

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 08:03:08 PM »
We just switched to Overland Insurance and also received the reported 30% discount.  We also stopped in to see the office and found it to be a friendly (full service) family run operation.  Heck, from what we saw, we would have switched just for the sole reason to receive their personalized service.  Thanks to George M for bringing them to our club/attention.

Ron and Bette Ulshoffer

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 05:05:22 PM »
Just received a large (larger than a silver dollar) on our front windshield.  This will be our first opportunity to check out the new insurance.  Will let you all know how it goes.

Jim Shaw

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2010, 10:11:56 PM »
We just obtained our new motorhome insurance from Overland Insurance. Ron Jarvie was great to deal with and he saved us money. I would recommend getting a quote from him before you renew your present policy.

Gary Timmerman

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2010, 09:42:59 AM »
I just renewed with Overland, rates are very good 40-50 percent savings
Gary Timmerman
2001 Patriot Thunder

Mike And Mary Engen

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2010, 08:24:54 PM »
We just cancelled Progressive and went with Overland, Ron was nice to deal with and saved us substantial money for the same coverage.  Highly recommend as others have said, checking them out.

Mike

MarcRodstein

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2011, 02:45:39 PM »
Same story. I just left Progressive and saved over 30% with Overland.

Marc, Wellington FL
2003 Beaver Monterey 40' triple slide
2010 Lincoln MKT toad
Unified Tow Brake

Jim and Carol Contratto

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2011, 08:20:36 PM »
WE just switched from Progressive Insurance to Overland with Ron Jarvie.  He was great to deal with.   We also at the same time  changed our state of residency from Oregon to Florida.   While we were doing the paper work Progressive went up another  300.00 a year in Oregon.  

Jim and Carol Contratto
06 Patriot Thunder- 43 ft.   4 slides