Author Topic: 2002 Contessa Dash A/C Condenser Fan Replacement  (Read 4413 times)

Jerry McCarty

2002 Contessa Dash A/C Condenser Fan Replacement
« on: April 01, 2015, 04:16:05 PM »
The condenser fan on my dash A/C quite working so I pulled it off to find a new one.  It only took four screws to get it off and the electrical plug was just above the fan.  My condenser is located just below the entrance steps and is very easy to access once the generator is extended.
I started looking online with JEGS.com which carries a bunch of racing and other performance parts.  They had a "universal" fit fan that looked and measured to be the same as my old fan.  It was $67 and shipping was free.  I figured at that price I could spend a little time "making it fix" if required.  It showed up in 3 days (UPS from Ohio to S.C.) and it turned out to be an exact match for the old one.  Even the mounting hardware from the old one fit the new and in about 30 minutes I was back in business.  The JEGS part number is 555-52133 and the web page is www.jegs.com.  I'm sure other sources carry this item but didn't take time to search the local AutoZone, Advance, NAPA, etc.
The following users thanked this post: Joel Ashley