Author Topic: replacement arm for windshield wiper  (Read 9514 times)

Bobby Kirk

• BAC Member
replacement arm for windshield wiper
« on: April 15, 2015, 08:46:57 PM »
I have a 2006 Beaver Marquis. I need to replace arm on drivers side. Anyone have a supplier??
Monacos price is not good. 270.00. Any help is appreciated.

Bobby Kirk
2006 Marquis

Steven Link

• BAC Member
    • whitehousevet.com
Re: replacement arm for windshield wiper
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 10:17:36 PM »
Bobby,
I was able to locate wiper arms and blades for my '09 Marquis at Diesel Equipment Company. They will need the "kit number off the wiper motor Monaco numbers begin with 0930 and have 4 numbers after. (0930XXXX)
Here is the contact info I have:
http://www.dieselequipment.com/shop/wiper/

Neenie  Johnson
Customer Service
njohnson@dieselequipment.com
1-877-307-7059

Steven
Steven & Penny Link
Springfield, TN
2009 Marquis,  Cat C-15

Larry Dedrick

• BAC Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 10:22:24 PM »
Bobby:
               The price Monaco provided you may have been for the wiper assembly. Last I called them for a wiper arm only, I was given a price of $80ish. That was priced within the last 6 months. I bought one from beaver coach sales and was disappointed with the fit. It appeared the female receiver for the shaft was not the exact diameter and therefore did not seat completely as it should have, but so far is holding up with very little use due to RainX.
                 This difference in diameter is why I called Monaco and to find out who manufactured theirs and at that time I believe the gentleman told me Diesel Engineering, but I can't be real certain. Beaver Coach sales provided me one manufactured by "MAO YI" which I claim is not quite at the same diameter but will fit. When I addressed this concern they commented they have put several on and have had no complaints.
                  Hope this helps, Good Luck
                                                                        Larry D
Laura/Larry Dedrick
Ormond Beach, FL
2008 Beaver Marq. Amethyst
Cat C15

Larry Dedrick

• BAC Member
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 10:25:35 PM »
Steven:
               That was the name of supplier I was looking for in the event my replacement, made by MAO YI, takes a 180.
                I'm real curious if it fit on the shaft as you would expect it to.

Larry D.
Laura/Larry Dedrick
Ormond Beach, FL
2008 Beaver Marq. Amethyst
Cat C15

Steven Link

• BAC Member
    • whitehousevet.com
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 03:03:42 AM »
Larry,
Mine fit perfectly and only cost $16 each (wiper only not the arm) they were the exact replacements for what came on the coach.  MAOYI was stamped on them.
Steven
Steven & Penny Link
Springfield, TN
2009 Marquis,  Cat C-15

Bobby Kirk

• BAC Member
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 08:44:15 PM »
I am still having a problem finding the right arm. The arm on my 2006 Marquis is made by Dana.
It is part #201566. I am striking out on every turn. I a waiting on a call from a truck co.  that was given to me friom Neenie Johnson at Diesel Equipment. They do not handle Dana any longer.
Will Keep trying. Thanks for everyones help.

Bobby Kirk
2006 Marquis

Joel Ashley

• BAC Member
  • OSU Class of '73, Oregon Native. RVing 39 years
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 10:08:07 PM »
You might contact AM in Jefferson, Oregon, Bobby.  As I recall they supplied equipment for at least some of our coaches, and may be able to shed some light.

http://www.amequipment.com/windshield-wiper-systems-made-in-the-usa/

Joel
Joel and Lee Rae Ashley
Clackamas, Oregon
36.9 ft. 2006 Monterey Ventura IV, aka"Monty Rae"
C9 400HP Cat

Bobby Kirk

• BAC Member
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2015, 10:43:03 PM »
I finally found a replacement wiper arm for my 2006 Marquis. I thank everyone who had some input. I called diesel equipment and they told me they did not sell the Dana line. She gave me the ph for B&C Truck & Elec. 800-266-7636 (Chris) After doing some checking he found one and called me the next day, so it is on its way. Price was 134.00. Expensive but better than 270.00 from Monaco. Anyone that has a 2006 Marquis the Dana part number is 201566. It is 750mm Radial Wet Arm with a 38Degree bend. Thanks again.

Bobby Kirk
2006 Marquis