Author Topic: Dash Mat Supplier?  (Read 4763 times)

RebeccaKlein

Dash Mat Supplier?
« on: May 12, 2015, 06:17:47 PM »
Good morning, I am new to the forum and to BAC. I am wondering if anyone knows of a supplier for a dash mat for a 2001 Beaver Patriot Ticonderoga.  Our dash is in great shape and we want to keep it that way.  We live in Arizona and the sun does terrible things to dashes. 

Thank you in advance for your assistance. 

Joel Ashley

• BAC Member
  • OSU Class of '73, Oregon Native. RVing 39 years
Re: Dash Mat Supplier?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 10:27:46 PM »
Welcome to the BAC Rebecca.  You might try    www.coversbyjosie.com

They have an ad in the back of the FMC magazine, which as a member you should be receiving in the mail.

Also consider getting a windshield cover to help with the sun.  Some like interior-mounted ones for ease of installation, but I love our exterior one that's not all that hard to put up and down.  And it doesn't entrap reflected solar energy between itself and the windshield like interior one's can;  that entrapment can be hard on glass and it's mountings, and once the heat is on the in side of the windshield, it's in the motorhome.

Ours keeps both solar light and solar heat outside the rig, and though others can't see in during the day, we can see out.  At night the reverse is true, so we still have to draw our privacy curtains in the evening.

Click the photo to enlarge it.

Joel
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 10:56:51 PM by Joel Ashley »
Joel and Lee Rae Ashley
Clackamas, Oregon
36.9 ft. 2006 Monterey Ventura IV, aka"Monty Rae"
C9 400HP Cat

RebeccaKlein

Re: Dash Mat Supplier?
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 01:56:49 AM »
Thank you for replying.  I will check out the supplier you mentioned.  I do have the original snap-on white cover that I believe came with the coach when new.  I do put the cover on when I am parked and use a silver interior windshield sun blocker when it is stored.

Thanks again,