Author Topic: What LED Bulb Replacements for Sconce lights?  (Read 14143 times)

Mike Groves

Re: What LED Bulb Replacements for Sconce lights?
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2015, 05:47:55 PM »
Ok, then Joel, BOTH you and your wife are a liberal minded pair! :)

I've placed a link to the up front entertainment system and that's about as wild as I have been with this coach, except for the countertop dishwasher in the other picture.

http://coach.quickreckoning.com/Entertainment01.jpg (entertainment "slab")

You can see the subwoofer in the tv cabinet along with the VIP-222k Dish receiver.  The TV optical sound cable runs to the Vizio sound bar, along with the audio cable from the satellite system.  I've wired my other video input to my rear camera display with the satellite Standard Definition video out, so technically I can get video running down the road from the King Dome In-motion antenna I took off my old rig and put on this one.  You can see the sound bar running across the oak plank in the front which also has the satellite controller on the right side of that, and also a white wireless router, to its left (antenna on roof) so as to pull in distant wireless signals.  Anyway that plank of wood has a lot going on.

My wife is tall, and I am taller so dishwashing isn't comfortable in the sink but its extremely easy with this 3gallon per load dishwasher by Danby of Canada.

http://coach.quickreckoning.com/Marquis_19.jpg (Dishwasher)

I placed a piece of stained wood on top of a nonslip rubber sheet beneath the dish washer and screwed in a lip so the dishwasher can't run past the edge of the wood and fall off.  Seems to stay put after real world testing.  Not a good idea to run it while in motion however as we did see some water leaking.  Since it's drain is to the sink, and to the normal grey water tank and only 3 gallons, it works even for dry camping.  My wife loves it!

Mike

Jerry Emert

• BAC Member
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2015, 06:13:21 PM »
Joel your attitude is refreshing.  I'm trying to get there myself.  So far I am just frustrated with broke stuff and the money to have other people do stuff.  Thanks it helps.
Jerry
Jerry, Chief USN Retired
2003 Patriot Thunder Lexington 40' 3 Slides
C-12 Ser#  2KS89983
4000MH

Joel Weiss

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2015, 08:14:38 PM »
So far I am just frustrated with broke stuff and the money to have other people do stuff. 

Although we paid to have our residential fridge installed and to replace the front carpet with a luxury vinyl tile, the rest of the interior work we did ourselves.  We recovered the valences and made the curtains, as I've already noted.  We have framed original art in several places in the coach, but those were items we had in our S&B.  The "faux-Tiffany" sconces came from Overstocks and I installed them.

I do pay people to do the mechanical stuff, but so far that has been manageable.  The bulk of our costs have been "maintenance" rather than "repair".  The largest repair cost this year was having our Hurricane removed, shipped to ITR and re-installed.  That did cost a bit, but now I have a system that runs very well.