Author Topic: Recalibrate holding tanks  (Read 4179 times)

Keith Moffett

• BAC Member
  • Every day is a blessing!
Recalibrate holding tanks
« on: June 01, 2015, 07:09:32 AM »
Hey, Ed Buker and anyone with a 2002 Marquis or specifically an (Amethyst?)

I have directions from the owner of a 2001 Marquis on how to recalibrate the CMP-20.  Unfortunately, the instructions call for locating the TM-2 near the water pump and that doesn't seem to be there in ours.

The TM-2 is one of those silver control boxes mounted to the bay walls but different in that this one has a rotor switch and a button on top.

Anyone know where this is on the 2002 model?

Thanks
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 01:58:01 AM by Glenda Farris Co-Admin »
2007 Patriot Thunder
45' C-13
2006 Explorer Ltd.
DW is Carol
Safe travels and
May God bless!

Dick Simonis

Re: recalibrate holding tanks
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 02:12:57 PM »
Keith, on ours there are 4 silver boxes located on the back wall of the center bay.  Just above the water pump enclosure.  Each is labeled with the it's function.  The second one is the tank monitor. 

I think they go:

Temperature
Tanks
AC interface
The one above those three I couldn't see the label.

There is another on on the front wall of the 1st bay near the back for the propane sensor.  I would think yours would be the same.

We're traveling right now but when we stop for the day I can get more info if you like.

Dick
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 01:59:05 AM by Glenda Farris Co-Admin »
The following users thanked this post: Carol Moffett

Edward Buker

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 01:40:29 AM »
Keith,

I did do some recalibration on ours and I think the unit I played with was on the wall on the left of the bay near where the water pump is housed as you look in. There are other silver box units on the right side of the bay near the common wall where the Aqua Hot is housed in the next bay. It has been awhile and I am not sure exactly which silver box  I was fooling with but I seem to recall that it might have been not to far from the charger/inverter maybe above the panel you pull for the pump access. It would make sense that the water level unit would be near the tanks.

Later Ed
The following users thanked this post: Carol Moffett

Keith Moffett

• BAC Member
  • Every day is a blessing!
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 01:52:05 AM »
Thanks Ed and Dick.  I will look for the one marked tanks as I couldnt find one with any switches or buttons.
2007 Patriot Thunder
45' C-13
2006 Explorer Ltd.
DW is Carol
Safe travels and
May God bless!