Author Topic: Power Seat Motor Parts Supplier  (Read 4593 times)

Bill Borden

• BAC Member
Power Seat Motor Parts Supplier
« on: September 27, 2015, 09:41:34 PM »
The one in charge, seating in the passenger seat was not happy and you know what that means.  The motor that lifts the front of the passenger seat burned out.  I was charged with getting it fixed.

For the last month I have been searching for the correct front Vertical lift motor and drive gear replacement.  After reading all the posts on the forum here and others sites, I found a motor that match all the part numbers on a web site 2 Men 1 Garage, so I bought the motor.  But the worm gear drive was not right length or configuration for the application.  So I tried to find a replacement worm gear.  No Luck.

Then I recontacted Barry at 2 Men 1 Garage and he came to my rescue! 

I email Barry everything I could as to the worm drive info and pictures.  He responded and within two days had a replacement gear made up and sent it off to me.

Wow!  And no charge.  Just to send him the unused worm gear off the new replacement motor.

The gear arrived and after assembly and re-installation of the seat, it worked better than ever.  The one in charge was happy again and so was I!

I highly recommend 2 Men 1 garage web site for seat motors replacement parts.  Barry will take care of you.

He told me he would assign a part number for the Beaver PAT 2000 passenger seat Vertical lift worm gear and motor so he can make it available on line as a option.

Barry Humrich
(912) 667-4198
 www.2men1garage.net

Safe travels,

Regards,

Bill Borden
2000 Patriot Thunder
C-12 425 hp 
Cool, California
The following users thanked this post: Joel Ashley