Author Topic: Quality service by HWH  (Read 5013 times)

Harold and Gloria Skipworth

Quality service by HWH
« on: June 27, 2015, 10:36:01 PM »
I think I have finally gotten my problem solved regarding the stubborn slide.  After so many temporary fixes by reputable facilities I made an appointment with HWH Service in Moscow Iowa. Two hours later the corroded power cable was found, and repaired.  The air only leveling system was checked out and passed inspection after replacement of the solenoid for the 12V pump.  All this for $270 . Previous to this I've spent over $1200 to fix the stubborn slide at 3 different facilities.  Between fuel and turnpike tolls and campground fees it cost over $500 just to get there but it was worth it.  This slide has been a pain for a year and a half.

Joel Ashley

• BAC Member
  • OSU Class of '73, Oregon Native. RVing 39 years
Re: Quality service by HWH
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 12:15:52 AM »
Congrats Skip.  It's always great to hear someone finally resolved one of those long-standing (and often expensive) frustrations.

:) Joel
Joel and Lee Rae Ashley
Clackamas, Oregon
36.9 ft. 2006 Monterey Ventura IV, aka"Monty Rae"
C9 400HP Cat

Roger Rempe

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 03:03:30 PM »
I can second Skip on the great service that we recently had at the HWH factory. Stopped in a day early for our scheduled appointment to fix a leaky air bag level system and adjust the auto level settings. They were very professional and friendly. They got to us that morning and we were on our way a few hours later. Replaced a couple O rings and only charged us for 3/4 hour of labor. The tech discovered a small leak in one of the ABS valve diaphragms which I soon took to a Freightliner shop. Can't say the same for them!
Roger

LaMonte Monnell

• BAC Member
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2015, 07:40:31 PM »
Last July I had an air system installed at HWH! Great people and great service!
Lamonte & Patti Monnell
2001 Beaver Contessa Naples DP 40' 2 slides
CAT 3126B
2021 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss

Weeki Wachee,Fl

KC Snellgrove

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2015, 04:17:11 PM »
Where is this facility?. I am having problems with my system and I would love for the technician working on my rig to call? Thank you.

KC Snellgrove
2005 Montery Huntington 38 foot OLIVIA - JEAN!

Roger Rempe

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2015, 06:31:24 PM »