Author Topic: Beaver Prevost Conversion  (Read 7643 times)

Dick Simonis

Beaver Prevost Conversion
« on: August 05, 2015, 04:07:25 PM »
I looked at th 1990 Beaver Prevost that is on the BCS lot.  Considering the age, it was impressive and got me wondering how many and through what years Beaver made bus conversions.

OK, you Beaver historians, consider this a pop quiz.

Peter and Connie Bradish

Re: Beaver Prevost Conversion
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 07:13:48 PM »
The Prevost bus conversion Beaver was made in 1990, 1991, 1992.
For brochures and NADA information for 1996 go to my website on Beaver Motorhome History

https://sites.google.com/site/beavermotorhomehistory/beaver-coaches-inc

The number 38 comes to mind but please someone give me the correct total number of Prevost conversions made.
For that matter how many Solitares were made?

Connie Bradish

Mandy Canales

• BAC Member
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 02:18:53 PM »
Hi Connie and Pete...I believe there were 34 Prevost conversions made.  As far as I can research there were 14 Solataire coaches built.  All at the Bend facility.
Have been following your travels in Indiana and hopefully we can cross paths on the way to Branson. We are currently in PA for another week then on to Ohio for a couple of weeks before heading to MO.  I will post later and perhaps we can do some Beaver Gatherings during the month of Sept. on the way.
Safe travels.
Mandy Canales
90 Beaver Marquis 40'
Cat 3208
Charter Member
Apple Valley, CA

Peter and Connie Bradish

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 07:00:19 PM »
Thank you Mandy for the information.
We are in Indiana as you know and will be moving up to Elgin, Illinois the early part of next week. We will be at the Beaver rallies starting with Chicago FTE and then the two rallies to Branson and then Branson.
Looking forward to seeing you both.
Connie B.