Author Topic: Back-up lights & Beeper not working on 1992 Beaver Marquis  (Read 6163 times)

Joe Magie

Back-up lights & Beeper not working on 1992 Beaver Marquis
« on: December 28, 2015, 10:28:09 AM »
I am a new member to the BAC forum.  I just bought a 1992 Beaver Marquis 40' coach.  It has a Turbo Charged Caterpillar 3176 Diesel engine ( 49,000 mi.. if you can believe it ) with an Allison 4 speed Transmission wi 2 speed Jake brake.  The coach is near perfect.  It had some minor clear-coat paint damage on the front & back white portions of the coach.   I just had that repaired along with some burned out running light bulb replacement and a damaged fog-light replaced ( replaced with led fog lights ). 

Unfortuately, in doing this, the back-up lights and back-up beeper have stopped working.  I have the service manual for the coach, but for some reason, there is a page missing that covers wiring information needed to trace the back-up light connections ( page E 0029 sheet 4 of 5 ).  I am posting this in hope that someone out there might have a copy of this page that I could get. 

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.  I am attaching a picture of the coach (prior to getting the paint fixed). 

Joe Magie
San Marcos, CA
 :) Life without bluegrass would "Bf"  :)

JCMillerSr

Re: Back-up lights & Beeper not working on 1992 Beaver Marquis
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 01:55:01 AM »
Joe,

Looks like you got yourself a great coach.  Our 92 Marquis appears to be identical to yours with regards to the exterior color scheme but must be a different floor plan since we have two small windows on the driver side (bathroom and kitchen).  Which floorplan do you have?  Looking forward to seeing more pictures as you get things in order.

Jack

Joe Magie

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 02:39:58 AM »
Jack,
I really don't know much about Beaver floorplans.  I think my model must be the Jubilee as that is what is written next to the door...  Is that what determines the floorplan?? I don't know.  I'm a little confused about whether or not I got your actual email or not.  I get emails when someone responds to the postings I have entered on the BAC forum and I got a couple from you, but no attachments were on either one of them.  I am going to attach a some interior photos of my coach.. You should be able to get an idea of the floorplan with those.

JCMillerSr

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 01:28:58 AM »
Joe,

Thanks for the pictures.  Looks like you got yourself a great looking coach.  Yes, you have the Jubilee floorplan.  Ours is a Florentine. Not sure what might have happened to the email with the schematics but I have resent them to you just a few minutes ago.  Please let me know when you receive them.

Jack

Joe Magie

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2015, 02:41:55 AM »
Jack,

I still haven't received an email from you with the print attachment.  I get messages from you but they seem to be thru the forum.  Are you sending the email from your own email account or from the BAC forum page?  Again, my personal email is:   

bjmagie@gmail.com

Joe.

JCMillerSr

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2015, 12:44:32 PM »
Joe,

Copied and pasted your email address and attached file again.  This email address is different from the one you sent me in your PM so maybe that was the problem.  Hopefully it will work this time.

Jack