Author Topic: Slide Out Stripping  (Read 3853 times)

Michael Hannan

Slide Out Stripping
« on: February 08, 2016, 12:29:43 AM »
There are a few postings about replacing slide weather stripping (seals) in the forum.  $1500 + to get it done for me is too steep.  So I'm looking to buy the stuff to do it myself.  Does the attached diagram ring a bell as the type used by Beaver? In particular for my 2003 Marquis.

Thanks
MJ

Gerald Farris

Re: Slide Out Stripping
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 01:28:05 AM »
Michael,
I am not sure of the exact measurements for the slide seals for a 2003 coach, but BCS (Beaver Coach Sales) has the correct slide seal material in stock, and it is sold by the foot. So all that you have to do is measure how many feet you need and call them. They will ship the seal the correct seal with pre-applied adhesive to you at a competitive price.

Gerald

Michael Hannan

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 02:10:51 AM »
Thanks Gerald!

MJ

Michael,
I am not sure of the exact measurements for the slide seals for a 2003 coach, but BCS (Beaver Coach Sales) has the correct slide seal material in stock, and it is sold by the foot. So all that you have to do is measure how many feet you need and call them. They will ship the seal the correct seal with pre-applied adhesive to you at a competitive price.

Gerald

Robert Green

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2016, 11:12:58 PM »
Michael
Did you replace the seal under the main slide?  My 2003 Patriot needs this done. Looking at it today I am not certain if I can reach all the rivets. Interested to know how you faired.

Thanks