Author Topic: Can You Help?  (Read 4103 times)

D. Wendal Attig

Can You Help?
« on: September 16, 2016, 08:44:44 PM »
Please Note: There is no solicitation connected with this post.

Don't know if this is the right category for this and if not, I apologize in advance, but as a member, I've come to value our BAC members' input so much and want to include you in this project.

We're doing a short research study about the use and impact of online reviews on RVers when choosing RV Parks /Resorts and service providers.

To conduct this research, we've posted a  RV owners survey that only takes 3-4 minutes of your time,(Just 10 multiple choice questions) on our own website at: http://rvwranglers.com/rv-owner-survey/

Your name, email or other personal information is NOT REQUESTED or REQUIRED to participate in this survey. No one will call or email you as a result of the answers you provide.(Participation is being promoted throughout the RV community at large. The results will remain in house, so no attribution of the results to any particular group and no published results.)

We're on a short timeline. (Yes, we're full time but still working)  Jan and I would be honored if you can participate between now and Sunday night, September 24. I it will be much appreciated
:)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 04:17:00 PM by D. Wendal Attig »

Steve Huber Co-Admin

• Administrator Group
Re: Can You Help?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 05:40:55 AM »
Wendel,
We have a service providers list at http://beaveramb.org/forum/index.php/topic,5250.0.htmlrt
Steve
Steve
Coachless
2015- 6/24  07 Contessa Bayshore C9,  400 hp
2013-2015: 00 Marquis Tourmaline, C12, 425 hp
2005-2013: 01 Contessa Naples, 3126B, 330 hp

D. Wendal Attig

Re: Can You Help?
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 04:49:52 PM »
Thanks Steve, We do have a question that asks about where people search and includes an option in the answers regarding groups, clubs and forums as a source they can choose. Hope you'll take the time to take the survey.