Author Topic: Windshield replacement near Seattle  (Read 3854 times)

Steve Funk

Windshield replacement near Seattle
« on: June 09, 2017, 12:12:58 AM »
Yesterday I broke my front windshield.  Does anyone have a recommendation who to have replace this in the greater Seattle area?  Not wanting to use a Speedy Auto Glass or Glass Doctor if at all possible. I want a good reputable RV quality repair person to do this job. Very expensive and needs to be done correctly. 

Has anyone had any interactions with Wilkinson Glass?  They specialize in RV glass, mobile and travel up and down the west coast.

Thanks for your advise.
Steve

Mike Humble

• BAC Member
  • BAC Past President 2014-2018
Re: Windshield replacement near Seattle
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 12:49:37 AM »
RV Glass Solutions is a BAC sponsor network nationally.  888-777-6778
2008 Marquis 45' Cat C-15 600hp

Roy Lewis

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 01:42:55 AM »
RV Glass Solutions, installers all over

Keith Moffett

• BAC Member
  • Every day is a blessing!
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 09:28:50 AM »
Steve, I would absolutely call RV Glass Solutions and ask them to reccomend an installer in that area.  Worked for us and they stayed o  the phone with the guy just to make sure it went right.
2007 Patriot Thunder
45' C-13
2006 Explorer Ltd.
DW is Carol
Safe travels and
May God bless!

Bill Schneider

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 03:00:55 PM »
Steve,
I just had my windshield replaced Wednesday in Santa Rosa, CA. I called RV Glass Solutions. They shipped the glass to a local installer they use. Excellent job and RV Glass Solutions handled the insurance claim. I thought about driving to Coburg, OR to have them do the job, but they said no need, they have authorized installers nationwide.
I would not hesitate to call them. Depending on who they use locally, they may or may not be mobile installers.
Bill

Jerry Carr

• BAC Member
  • 06 Pat. Thunder Cat. C13
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2017, 07:01:19 PM »
Steve I have also had RV Glass send me the glass to Phoenix, they had a great guy come out to do the work. If you do call them be sure to get the numbers from the window bottom drivers side I think. The first glass they sent was wrong(Monaco spec for our 06PT was wrong) RV glass sent a 2nd window no extra cost. The first window didn't have the tint correct the bottom tint was to low and didn't cover the dash fully.
Regards,
Jerry Carr
Past Region 1 V.P.
Entegra Anthem
06 Pat. Thunder Cat C13