Author Topic: Front brake left caliper and disk pads for left and right front.  (Read 3421 times)

LaMonte Monnell

• BAC Member
Ok guys, One more question for you.

On my 2001 Beaver Contessa Naples I need a replacement left front caliper.

Also I need front disk pads for right and left side. Does anyone have part numbers for what I need to order?

Or where or who can I get that information? I tried the number I found on the caliper but didn't lead me anywhere.
Lamonte & Patti Monnell
2001 Beaver Contessa Naples DP 40' 2 slides
CAT 3126B
2021 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss

Weeki Wachee,Fl

Pat Long

Re: Front brake left caliper and disk pads for left and right front.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 05:41:32 PM »
LaMonte,     The provided link is how I was able to get the proper parts for my 2000 Marquis with Air Disc brakes.    Calipers are Duramaster ADB 1560 and the pad kit is KIT 15625PM.

http://graphicvillage.org/meritor/PB1461.pdf

Gerald Farris

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 05:33:12 AM »
LaMonte,
Any auto parts store that specializes in commercial truck parts should be able to duplicate your brake parts, or BCS should know the numbers and have the parts in stock.

Pat,
The Meritor ADB brakes on your coach were only used on the late 98 to2002 Marquis and the 2002 Thunder. Lamonte's Contessa has Bosch air over hydraulic brakes, not air brakes like your coach.

Gerald

LaMonte Monnell

• BAC Member
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 12:42:30 PM »
Thanks Pat and Gerald for the info. I did get some good numbers from a guy I met on facebook. Just so happened he has the identical motorhome I have and just had all the front brakes done.

He was kind enough to give me the name and number for the shop that did his work in August. After an email to them the next day I had an email from them with all the part numbers. All the parts are stocked at Napa Auto Parts and I have them scheduled to pick up today.

Thanks again for helping out. Now I just need to get the shop to get it in and get the parts installed. I guess I am keeping the parts stores in business here lately.
Lamonte & Patti Monnell
2001 Beaver Contessa Naples DP 40' 2 slides
CAT 3126B
2021 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss

Weeki Wachee,Fl

john brunson

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 02:35:59 AM »
Bought mine here ==>.     http://www.bepco.biz

Nice folks