Author Topic: Intellitec System  (Read 2583 times)

Steve Funk

Intellitec System
« on: October 18, 2017, 04:22:33 PM »
Does anyone know of someone that can reprogram the intellitec lighting touchpads?  I know there is an outfit, M&M, back in Indian that can do that but you have to go to them.  Being in AZ right now that is not feasible.  Is there anyone on the west coast?  I would like to reprogram some of the spare switches that are not being used.

Thanks

Mike Shumack

Re: Intellitec System
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 07:58:28 PM »
Did you check the Intellitec website for programming/user instructions? https://www.intellitec.com/index.php/about-us
What is the model number? I would be glad to help you look for instructions.

Mike & Gail Beggarly

• BAC Member
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2019, 03:22:38 PM »
We’re you able to resolve your issue? I replaced PN 00-00899-006 with the replacement PN 00-00967-006 and now bath area lighting has changed with over mirror lighting inoperable. Reached out to Intellitec today. Hopefully they will be able to help.
06 Monterey Pacifica IV

Steve Funk

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 02:52:49 PM »
I was able to resolve the issue.  What my problem was is that in the dry AZ climate I touched the bedroom light pad with enough static electric charge to completely zap the switch plate.  After speaking with Mark at M&M he had me take numerous close up pictures of the control boards in the bath closet with all the dip switch settings.  Luckily with that information and the blown up wall plate switch that I sent him he was able to make a new one that was correctly programed to my system.  Now it all works and I didn't have to go to Indiana.  Mark was very helpful cost a couple hundred bucks for programing and a new switch plate.  I would suggest you give him a call. 

Hope this helps
The following users thanked this post: Joel Ashley, Mike Tomas