Author Topic: HWH computerized leveling  (Read 7684 times)

LaMonte Monnell

• BAC Member
Re: HWH computerized leveling
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2017, 08:42:20 PM »
The only rear jack I have is the left rear that is the leaking one. I sold the other rear good one. I also have two good front jacks. I am very glad I had HWH put the air system in for me. At the time no one was rebuilding the jacks(that I could find) so thats why I had the air done.

I like the speed and quiet operation of just the air leveling.
Lamonte & Patti Monnell
2001 Beaver Contessa Naples DP 40' 2 slides
CAT 3126B
2021 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss

Weeki Wachee,Fl

Doug Allman

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2017, 02:13:46 PM »
If you would call HWH in Moscow Iowa they certainly will be able to help you. They are very knowledgeable of what they built and also very willing to help.

LaMonte Monnell

• BAC Member
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2017, 05:49:57 PM »
If you would call HWH in Moscow Iowa they certainly will be able to help you. They are very knowledgeable of what they built and also very willing to help.
The folks at HWH are super nice. When I had my coach there they allowed us to stay right in the coach for two nights on the drive on ramp inside the building. Most of the mod was from outside except for the console panel install. After they had ours hooked up and testing they had an issue with the wiring. The engineers came out and worked under the rv for a few hours and found the issue. One wire was reversed on a connection. They then took us out in the parking lot for training on how the new system worked for an hour or so. You may have to leave a voicemail, but they usually will call in a couple of days.
Lamonte & Patti Monnell
2001 Beaver Contessa Naples DP 40' 2 slides
CAT 3126B
2021 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss

Weeki Wachee,Fl

Michael Turnipseed

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2017, 02:09:25 AM »
Hi Lamonte if you tried to get the cylinder repaired and couldn’t,guess I’m out of luck. Can you tell if the puck/ foot is removable that alone could really help. If I can reattach that it would hit the pin switch to give an all up signal.
Thanks