Author Topic: Basement Door Latches  (Read 2394 times)

Lee Welbanks

Basement Door Latches
« on: January 15, 2018, 10:35:45 PM »
I know some one in this forum knows who is the mfg of these basement door latches from my 06 Beaver PT Thunder.
 I don't need one but would like to know the info if ever needed. There are no name or anything on it except a series of numbers. (13111  02  36X) All but the front two large doors have key lock they don't fuel and propane tanks inside.

Bill Lampkin

• BAC Member
Re: Basement Door Latches
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 06:10:21 PM »
You can always call the usual suspects: BCS in Bend, I'm sure they can tell you. Or NW RV Supply in Eugene. Or Monaco Parts, they know who made stuff, and if its still available.
2005 Patriot Thunder Lexington, 3 slides
40' tag axle (short wheelbase)
525 hp C13

"Goin where the weather suits my clothes..."

Lee Welbanks

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 11:42:48 PM »
You can always call the usual suspects: BCS in Bend, I'm sure they can tell you. Or NW RV Supply in Eugene. Or Monaco Parts, they know who made stuff, and if its still available.

Bill, Yeah I can call all the normal places and see if they have a clue, I just thought that somebody in here would know who makes these pieces. I can't ever see having to replace one as these are a really well made piece.
The search goes on, I just like to know where these pieces are made.

Joel Ashley

• BAC Member
  • OSU Class of '73, Oregon Native. RVing 39 years
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 07:51:13 AM »
Could be hard to find if you ever needed it, Lee, but I ferreted out a couple leads.  Northwest RV Supply lists it as out of stock at the moment.  Much easier to find is the more globular style found on models a few steps up or more contemporary than our ‘06 Monterey.

http://www.nwrvsupply.com/product/13111-02.html

https://www.industrialhwe.com/images/Eberhard%20Locking%20Paddle%20Latch-Flush%20Mounted.pdf

-Joel
Joel and Lee Rae Ashley
Clackamas, Oregon
36.9 ft. 2006 Monterey Ventura IV, aka"Monty Rae"
C9 400HP Cat

Lee Welbanks

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2018, 05:57:57 PM »
Joel, you hit it Eberhard is who makes them. I have actually used there hardware before in cabinets for trucks. Thanks for the info. I knew the forum would shine through.