Author Topic: driver side window awning  (Read 2944 times)

Paul Champagne

• BAC Member
driver side window awning
« on: March 15, 2018, 01:05:59 AM »
Hello we had a windy day today so we brought in our Girard window awning now it won't go back out can't even here the motor when i hit the switch anyone know where the fuse is for this awning as it is on a 2006 thunder and we had a new motor installed last fall

Thanks

Paul
2006 Patriot Thunder
C13 525 hp

Guy Pryor

Re: driver side window awning
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 01:34:05 AM »
I have just looked at the operation manual for my Girard awning and the trouble shooting for the motor will not operate states to check the GFI outlets in the MH 

Lee Welbanks

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 01:53:11 AM »
Paul, The Girard awnings are 120 volt, check all the GFI's and your breaker panel. I've never had to look to the power supply to that awning on my 06 PT, been knee deep in the big pass side one.

David T. Richelderfer

• David, Leslie, Jasper, & JoJo
  • BAC Member
  • OSU, Class of 1971, RVing nearly 50 years
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 03:31:40 AM »
Our Gerard bedroom window awning is hooked into the 120v circuit with plug-in receptacles on the curb side of the bedroom.  The switch to operate this awning is above the window at the foot of the bed.  The GFI/receptacle for this 120v circuit is on the wall two feet forward of the same window near the other switches for the bedroom lights, slide, etc.  I have had to reset this GFI a few times, but I don't know why it kicked out.
2004 Beaver Marquis Sapphire

I had a dream... then I lived it!