Author Topic: 2000 Marquis Alpine radio replacement  (Read 2226 times)

Fred Brooks

• BAC Member
  • RVIA Certified Luxury Technician 49 years, Retired
2000 Marquis Alpine radio replacement
« on: April 15, 2018, 03:30:22 PM »
    Greetings Guys,
  Well, my Alpine Mobile Media Station CVA-100S dash radio/monitor finally gave up the ghost. I've been babying this radio along for the last 2 years but it finally quit. What I am looking for is some advice that will give me the best quality monitor for my Toad and a user friendly radio that will interface with my Bose like the original radio. I was looking at the Kenwood DDX373BT which also has the blue-tooth for my telephone but the monitor is only 6.2 inches and the wash-out on the left side of dash is annoying at best. Any Ideas with photos would be appreciated.
 Regards, Fred Brooks
Fred & Cindy Brooks
2000 Marquis, Jasper
C-12 Wild Cat (U of A)
2014 Honda CRV
Proverbs 3: 5 & 6

Larry Dedrick

• BAC Member
Re: 2000 Marquis Alpine radio replacement
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 05:37:38 PM »
Fred
            I bought an Xite Solutions Infotainment system XSG3NA 10.4 with a repeater, which interacts with the mainframe 10.4 screen, for my navigator wife. You can view their product on line at Xite Solutions of North America. It uses Rand Macnaly for the navigation and also has radio including Sirius, also bluetooth for Cell phones hands free calling. Basically it does what all new vehicles do. For us it was a great upgrade. You can also call Xite Solutions River Park at 800-442-7717 and to get the best info, talk to the tech people. I don't believe they will sell you a unit but there are coach remodel places that will purchase a unit and install. One such place is Smokey Mountain Coach Works in Sevierville TN, they installed ours.
           Keep in mind the Xite Solutions web site is a bit behind on the most current products (in other words latest generation). This is where technical reps come in handy. Their products are in the new Winnebagos and Entegras, and others.

Good Luck       Larry D
Laura/Larry Dedrick
Ormond Beach, FL
2008 Beaver Marq. Amethyst
Cat C15
The following users thanked this post: Fred Brooks