Author Topic: Power cord storage box access  (Read 2663 times)

Marty and Suzie Schenck

Power cord storage box access
« on: June 12, 2018, 03:22:12 AM »
Can anyone tell me how to get access to the Glendinning Cablemaster  on a 2004 Patriot Thunder. The only thing I can find is a carpeted box in the closet opposite the cable inlet on the drivers side. No sign of a access cover or anything. Thanks, Marty

Keith Moffett

• BAC Member
  • Every day is a blessing!
Re: Power cord storage box access
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 04:29:56 AM »
Marty
On our 02 Marquis the power cord was Glendenning but stored coiled in a tub.  The tub could be accessed through the engine compartment.  You had to remove a panel.
2007 Patriot Thunder
45' C-13
2006 Explorer Ltd.
DW is Carol
Safe travels and
May God bless!

Gerald Farris

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 05:12:38 AM »
Marty,
The Glendinning power cord locker is accessible from different locations on different locations on Beaver coaches. Some a accrssible from the engine compartment, but most are accessible through a removable panel in the closet floor. Since that panel is covered with carpet like the closet floor, sometimes you have to look very carefully to locate it.

Gerald

Marty and Suzie Schenck

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 03:43:57 PM »
Thanks for the replies. I need to get access to the limit switches and I can see them from the rear but almost impossible to reach them. Thanks

William Jordan

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 12:49:32 AM »
My 03 Marquis has a carpeted cover over the top of the tub accessed from the closet. My lid is hard to get ahold of to lift off. Maybe someone screwed it down?