Author Topic: No heat from Aqua Hot  (Read 2152 times)

Jim Houghton

• BAC Member
No heat from Aqua Hot
« on: November 14, 2018, 07:24:46 PM »
I replaced both heat pumps and thermostats in 2017 and due to a deployment did not use the RV last winter. I'm now trying to use it and the heat pump and AC works fine but have no option for the Emergency heat or furnace. I'm sure it's something simple maybe the dip switches? I can only see zone 1 on both thermostats. Any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.

Jim
2021 Entegra Cornerstone
2003 Beaver Contessa Tuscany (sold)
Pleasant View, TN :)

Mike Shumack

Re: No heat from Aqua Hot
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 07:58:36 PM »
Do you have the "5 button" Comfort Control Dometic AC system?
If so, this is from the manual

Jim Houghton

• BAC Member
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2018, 08:23:35 PM »
That was the original thermostats and have been replaced with the digital version.
2021 Entegra Cornerstone
2003 Beaver Contessa Tuscany (sold)
Pleasant View, TN :)

Neal E Weinmann

• BAC Member
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2018, 11:32:33 PM »
There have been other threads started regarding this issue on other coaches. You can use the search function to find and read thru them. I believe that the dip switches are located in the rooftop units. The literature you have from the replacement units should be helpful in locating the switches and in setting the appropriate ones. If the wiring of the new units was done correctly and included the appropriate furnace circuits from the coach, then the proper configuration of the dip switches should allow you to select and control the furnace at the the thermostats.
2005 Monterey Bayview IV
CAT C9 400HP
2018 Ford Edge Titanium

Scott Ramsey

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2018, 04:58:16 PM »
Just a thought but did you check the "low voltage reset" on the hydro hot front panel.  You can reset it by depressing the recessed reset button with a unfolded paper clip.  Ours was dead after a battery replacement and that was the cure.  Just a thought.
Scott Ramsey
2003 Monterey