Author Topic: What brand/model are the cabinet Pull handles in 2005 Patriot?  (Read 6059 times)

Mike Shumack

What brand/model are the cabinet Pull handles in 2005 Patriot?
« on: January 06, 2019, 01:39:38 PM »
I am looking for two cabinet Pull Handles for my '05 Patriot Thunder.
After searching the internet for a while, I think it is impossible to find these handles without knowing the manufacture or model name of the handles.
Does anyone know?

David T. Richelderfer

• David, Leslie, Jasper, & JoJo
  • BAC Member
  • OSU, Class of 1971, RVing nearly 50 years
2004 Beaver Marquis Sapphire

I had a dream... then I lived it!

Stan Simpson

• BAC Member
  • One mile South of the Cheddar Curtain
Re: What brand/model are the cabinet Pull handles in 2005 Patriot?
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 02:54:25 PM »
Mike, I would try these guys. They are in Rockford, IL, where Amerock Hardware was made (pre-China crap days). Nicholson's bought a lot of their stock when they stopped manufacturing here. They were able to match the pulls on my doors and drawers in our 2005 Monterey. My best guess is they are Amerock. All you have to do is call them and arrange to email that pic. They have some grizzled old-timers there who will know.

Nicholson Hardware  http://www.nicholsonhardware.com/

Both of our coaches were made by Monaco and the same model year. Thinking they would have had one supplier for these things.
Stan Simpson & Becky Glover & Moe the cat
2005 Monterey Laguna IV
C9 400 Cat
Honda CRV toad

Mike Shumack

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 05:10:46 PM »
Thanks for the links. I think that last one is close enough.
I'm going to order two and see how they match. DW noticed the "band" part of the design is a little different - but if the color matches, I'm good.
BTW - there are over 35 of these pull handles in the coach (I never would have thought that without counting).

David T. Richelderfer

• David, Leslie, Jasper, & JoJo
  • BAC Member
  • OSU, Class of 1971, RVing nearly 50 years
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 09:27:15 PM »
Yes, I agree with being surprised.  I was surprised a few years ago when I changed all the halogen bulbs out and put in LEDs.  There were 57!! halogens in the ceiling, over counters, reading, and wardrobe closet.  Plus I had to install two blade connectors on each LED,  The project took me three days.

Our coach has no cabinet pull-handles anywhere inside.  They're all push-release doors or have catches built into the slide rails with a routed out groove for a finger-hold to lift and pull the doors open.
2004 Beaver Marquis Sapphire

I had a dream... then I lived it!