Author Topic: Price new in 06  (Read 8027 times)

Gary Merrifield

Re: Price new in 06
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2019, 05:45:18 AM »
Call Rev group and give them the S/n and they can send you the build sheet with the pricing

Steve Funk

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2019, 04:53:14 PM »
Stan, thanks for the PDF that is exactly what I was looking for.  Satisfies my curiosity very well.  My bride would love to have that extra 2' with the King Bed  :) 

Stan Simpson

• BAC Member
  • One mile South of the Cheddar Curtain
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2019, 03:47:56 AM »
We have the build sheet for our Beaver. Its a 40 footer, so probably some difference. The biggest one I can think of would be a King bed in the extra 2 feet.
I've attached a .pdf file.

I was looking over your build sheet - it's crazy that Beaver/Monaco charged $5,562 for a 37" LCD TV. I expect that included some sort of different TV cabinetry, but for that price it should have included a complete Home Theater setup (which had its own pricing) and Theater Seating. Maybe in 2005 a 37" LCD was equivalent (technology wise) to today's pricing for 65" 4K QLED TV   ::)

We purchased a 40" Sony Bravia for our house in 2006, to watch the Super Bowl. We bought it from a chain called Circuit City (out of business) and they gave us the best price over Best Buy. It was $4000. It was stolen when our house was burglarized 5 months later. Our insurance (Nationwide) told us to go out and replace everything we lost, and send them the bill. They said we could upgrade if the replacement cost was less than the purchase price for the original. We replaced it with the exact model, from Best Buy, and it was $3200.00. Went down $800 in 5 months. It weighed about 75 lbs., and you could see the burglars foot prints in the early morning dew. It took two people to carry it to their van or truck. It would not fit in most passenger cars.
Stan Simpson & Becky Glover & Moe the cat
2005 Monterey Laguna IV
C9 400 Cat
Honda CRV toad

Joel Ashley

• BAC Member
  • OSU Class of '73, Oregon Native. RVing 39 years
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2019, 05:12:54 AM »
Just a note re. the bed.  Our “36” ft  ‘06 Monterey came with a King bed.  We asked BCS to downsize it so we’d have more room along its sides.  I believe all that’s needed to do is widen the plywood platform, to satisfy your wife’s King bed ambitions, Steve.  A King mattress may even work sans that.
Joel and Lee Rae Ashley
Clackamas, Oregon
36.9 ft. 2006 Monterey Ventura IV, aka"Monty Rae"
C9 400HP Cat