Author Topic: 3/8 air distribution block  (Read 1920 times)

Carl Boger

• BAC Member
3/8 air distribution block
« on: March 23, 2019, 10:00:21 PM »
Does anyone know where I can get one of the air distribution blocks that go to the air bags?  On my coach it is yellow plastic with air coming in one side port and the opposite side port is plugged.  There are 3 bottom ports where air exits and goes to the air bag and other air fittings.  It also has clips to mount it to the frame.  It is the push to attach type that seals against 3/8 air lines.

Any one know where I can get one of the blocks or what the proper name is.  I am having trouble finding them online or in the stores. 

Thanks Carl
Carl

98 Beaver Patriot Savannah
330 hp Cat 3126

Carl Boger

• BAC Member
Re: 3/8 air distribution block
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 11:57:49 PM »
I found a similar air block on line.  Manufactured by MettleAir it is listed as a 3/8 push on air manifold.  Allows you to put the lines on and off multiple times.  It is  not exactly the same but close.  Good for up to 160psi, and cost a whopping $3.75.  Hopefully this will help someone else.  Thanks Carl.
Carl

98 Beaver Patriot Savannah
330 hp Cat 3126

Mike Shumack

Re: 3/8 air distribution block
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 12:00:08 AM »
It sounds like you are describing an "air distribution manifold". That would just be a block of metal or aluminum with threaded holes for air fittings/lines to attach.

If so, you could try something like this https://www.automationdirect.com/adc/shopping/catalog/pneumatic_components/aluminum_pneumatic_manifolds/mra-4ed?gclid=CjwKCAjwstfkBRBoEiwADTmnELhkZReFVUr9E3mcDAKsJ2pFlQh_byXzHdi_QGvlcQMnjWLrOEHcYhoCaJIQAvD_BwE

If you are looking for an exact replacement item, or if this part does something more than "join air lines together", then I'm not sure what you're looking for.
good luck