Author Topic: Stove top gas valve?  (Read 2221 times)

Dwight Lakusta

Stove top gas valve?
« on: March 25, 2019, 04:45:48 AM »
Is there a gas valve anywhere for the two burner stove top?  I have never used it before, My gas switch is on, the fridge is getting gas, but I have no gas to the range? Any ideas?

Lee Welbanks

Re: Stove top gas valve?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 02:52:54 PM »
On my 06 PT there is not a shut off valve but there is a pressure regulator under the cooktop, you may have the same thing, could be the regulator diaphragm is stuck shut.

Dwight Lakusta

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 04:55:54 AM »
Well I figured it out.... finally cooked the first meal in the unit.... just had to learn how to use the dials.... by pushing down on them to make it spark and put the gas to it haha. It works great!

Doug Allman

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2019, 11:44:58 AM »
Dwight, you are going to find a lot of things that are in a Coach that are not what you are used to. Don't be afraid to ask as some else will also learn from it.

Doug Allman

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2019, 12:01:11 PM »
Somehow my last sentence did not get in my answer to Dwight.

As we have owned the Entegra Cornerstone for 2 years now we just had one of our friends that owns a 5th wheel and never a coach show us how to use the bath vents that have a button that if pushed will operate the fan automatically to open the fan to exhaust hot temperatures if it reaches above 78 degrees. One being in the rear bath that is over the engine compartment does a fantastic job of cooling that compartment when stopping for the night after traveling all day or when using the washer/dryer that is in same compartment emitting moisture and heat.

How we never noticed and did not ever look at this button, it was very plainly noted and marked what it does, or remember reading about this feature is beyond me. In another case on same unit we were telling about how the exhaust fan on the microwave did not work very well as on our old Beaver. Other Entegra friend and owner then showed me that the flapper on the exhaust fan was locked shut by 2 clips up under the exterior hood on the outside of the unit.

Never too late or too foolish to ask a question because what you know about in other situations does not always work in a Coach feature.