Author Topic: HWH Moscow Iowa  (Read 2445 times)

Peter and Connie Bradish

HWH Moscow Iowa
« on: June 22, 2019, 03:32:36 PM »
We just want to remind everyone that HWH is in Moscow Iowa and has a great service department.
If you have any HWH products (leveling system, slide mechanism) & need service/repair, it's worth a stop.
They are on I-80, exit 267 and just south on Hwy 38.
Both Lamar and we were just there.
We had superlative service at a decent price.
Connie B.
The following users thanked this post: Joel Ashley

Mike Shumack

Re: HWH Moscow Iowa
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 09:20:34 PM »
How far in advance do you need to schedule an appointment?

Stan Simpson

• BAC Member
  • One mile South of the Cheddar Curtain
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2019, 12:15:21 AM »
We are on the road, heading home through Iowa around mid to late August, and would like to stop there. I would also like to know the advance reservation times. I'd just call them, but I've read dozens of posts saying they don't call back for several days.

Does anyone know the lead times?
Stan Simpson & Becky Glover & Moe the cat
2005 Monterey Laguna IV
C9 400 Cat
Honda CRV toad

Fred Cook

• BAC Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2019, 02:20:41 AM »
We are on the road, heading home through Iowa around mid to late August, and would like to stop there. I would also like to know the advance reservation times. I'd just call them, but I've read dozens of posts saying they don't call back for several days.

Does anyone know the lead times?

Been there twice. Make appointment about 3-4 weeks in advance.  Leave a message and your phone number and they will get back with you usually in a couple days. If not then just keep calling until you get them. You can stay in your coach  on the factory grounds. They have electric hook ups for your coach but no water or sewer. They provided a great service.
Fred & Cindy
2002 Beaver Patriot Thunder 455, C12 CAT
Towing 2019 Chevy Equinox, AWD Diesel
South Central Missouri, US Army Retired

Peter and Connie Bradish

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2019, 03:07:30 PM »
They are pretty busy especially in summer time. Ashley, the secretary, makes the appointments. Usually you should call several weeks in advance to make an appointment. The usual drill is that you arrive the day before. There are four electric slots on the side with the service bays and there are three electric slots on the "south" side around the corner from the service bays. We usually arrive around one or two pm to get an electric slot (50 amp). Your appointment will be at 7 am. They start early and the employees leave around 3:30 pm. We usually stay the second night and hold our camping slot with our car. Since they lock up the fences for the weekend there is no over weekend staying in your RV. We make our appointment for Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, that way we get 2 nights at the facility and if they didn't complete the work we can still stay another night. Be sure and say hi to Paul, the owner, he has a 1988 blue Beaver Marquis. Connie B.