Author Topic: televator TV lift installer  (Read 6765 times)

Kent Walton

• BAC Member
televator TV lift installer
« on: February 18, 2020, 05:32:23 PM »
I have a 2008 Beaver Contessa. I want to have a televator TV lift installed behind the curb side couch. I would love to hear from
members who have done this with thoughts to the following------- 1. what is the best way to get power behind the couch?----
2.is there a way to get a Directv signal from the DVR receiver to the new TV WITHOUT having to run coax cable to the new TV?-------3. I am located in the Palm Springs area. Are there any recommended service companies that could make the required changes and install the televator and TV ( at least in the Western states).
Thanks
Kent Walton

Fred Brooks

• BAC Member
  • RVIA Certified Luxury Technician 49 years, Retired
Re: televator TV lift installer
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 06:28:08 PM »
   Hi Kent, I'll send you the information on the tv lift. I thought you told me you were going to inquire from directv guy if the remote reciever in the slide needed to be wired?. Fred
Fred & Cindy Brooks
2000 Marquis, Jasper
C-12 Wild Cat (U of A)
2014 Honda CRV
Proverbs 3: 5 & 6

Lee Welbanks

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 03:07:07 AM »
Kent, I believe there are ways to send signal to a Tv without wires. They have HDMI Extenders that will do the trick, I can cast movies from my laptop to our smart TV across the house. I don't know if Direct or Dish has a wireless DVR yet but you can bet it's coming.. There probably other way to get this done out there in the tech world.

Larry Fisk

• BAC Member
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2020, 04:17:20 PM »
We have the wireless Direct TV setup in our coach. DVR is connected to the front TV and wireless receiver in the Bedroom. Innovative Coachworks did our install and they are currently here in the Palm Springs area. They are not cheap but they do great work and are very experienced with RV Installs. The owner is Matt Rossiter and their number is ((541) 505-2257.
Larry Fisk
2005 Patriot Thunder 40 ft.
525 (C-13) CAT Engine