Author Topic: Aladdin problems  (Read 11946 times)

Orman Claxton

Re: Aladdin problems
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2013, 04:30:21 AM »
On My 2005 Beaver Monterey,the tank sensors are located on driver side, in water compartment, Both Black water and gray water sensors had ruptured, Now replaced, testing next week.
Aladdin Modulars are on passenger side in front of drive wheels, two latches on each corner of the door, Aladdin reset is above the driver inside the panel.
Hope this helps 8)  :o

Joel Ashley

• BAC Member
  • OSU Class of '73, Oregon Native. RVing 39 years
Re: Aladdin problems
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2013, 09:25:19 PM »
Paul-

Hope you got the PDF of the Aladdin Owner's Guide I sent you.  Tim put a copy of it in the Coach Assist section of the club's Home page also, for everyone to access.  

While there, I noticed that Bill Sprague had submitted a copy of an Aladdin Troubleshooting guide that I didn't realize was there.  You might check it for any helpful information;  its 33 pages so I did a quick once-over, but I didn't see anything specific to your complaint.  

Nevertheless, many members, like me, may not have been aware of the troubleshooting guide but will after reading this.  Aladdin issues are common among Forum posts here, and the guide should get more attention than it obviously has.

Joel
Joel and Lee Rae Ashley
Clackamas, Oregon
36.9 ft. 2006 Monterey Ventura IV, aka"Monty Rae"
C9 400HP Cat