Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Technical Support / Re: SCS básement air
« Last post by Duane Kunze on Today at 09:35:12 PM »
Thanks for the reply Steve, I just saw this response, have been very busy with other things. I’m glad to know which is which. Looks like I may have a bad compressor.
Technical Support / Re: Air Solenoid and Fuel Line Replacement
« Last post by Scott Shearer on Today at 02:44:44 AM »
Where are you taking it in Eugene?

-Scott
Technical Support / Re: Odometer Not Working
« Last post by Trige Gleim on Today at 02:20:13 AM »
I just turned off and then back on the battery disconnects for a short time and now the odometer is reading correctly. Hope it continues to work  :D
Technical Support / Odometer Not Working
« Last post by Trige Gleim on Today at 01:57:17 AM »
The odometer has stopped working. Attached is a picture of what the display looks like. All other gauges on the instrument panel are working. Any ideas on what to do? Thank you.
Technical Support / Re: Touch-up paint????
« Last post by Rick Vyncke on June 14, 2024, 11:25:56 PM »
Great information David!   Much appreciated.  Thanks
Technical Support / Re: Touch-up paint????
« Last post by David T. Richelderfer on June 14, 2024, 11:11:14 PM »
1.  Check the backside of the doors over the kitchen countertop. Originally the coach's color scheme, paint colors, and their codes were printed onto a sheet of paper and affixed there.
2. Industrial Finishes (IF) in Bend and Eugene, OR supplies/supplied the paints for all the major coach lines in the area (PNW) and IF has various coach VIN numbers with the paint codes originally used on each coach.  I assume IF has several offices spread around.  Years ago I purchased a pint of each color for touching up our coach.  They weren't cheap!
3. With these comments in mind, realize that after 20+ years since your coach was painted, the colors have likely faded.  You may be better served to have a paint shop mix up paint to match the faded colors.
4. The external access door behind your fridge should have all the coach's exterior colors (probably four colors).  Take that external door to a paint shop to get a good match.
5. The original paint used on our coach was Diamont, if memory serves.

Technical Support / Touch-up paint????
« Last post by Rick Vyncke on June 14, 2024, 10:37:04 PM »
We have a 2004 Marquis Garnet in the Cosmopolitan color scheme which is a gold and copper color.  I’m hoping to buy some paint for touch-up.  I could probably take to a body shop and have them mix it but we live way out in the sticks and that would be difficult at best.

Does anyone here know the color codes and/or where I might be able to order touch-up paint online? B
General Discussion / Re: 2004 Cummins ISL 400
« Last post by Eric Maclean on June 14, 2024, 10:31:07 PM »
Don
Do you have access to Cummins in site software or a scan tool of any type.
General Discussion / Re: 2004 Cummins ISL 400
« Last post by Don Colapietro on June 14, 2024, 08:44:41 PM »
thanks guys, we're checking now. very frustrating.  ddddddddddddon
Technical Support / Re: 2006 Thunder
« Last post by Steve Huber Co-Admin on June 14, 2024, 08:19:34 PM »
Paul,
There should be a house DC  breaker or fuse panel either in the bath or the bedroom closet. My guess is that is probably where the fuse is located.
Steve
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10