Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Technical Support / Re: air up suspension from air compressor
« Last post by Eric Maclean on April 22, 2024, 12:56:18 PM »
Dan
Your service bay should have a quick coupler near the tank drain valves you can connect an air line there and air up the whole coach .
This is the connection a towing company will use to maintain air on the system in order to air up the suspension and have air to release the parking brake so they can tow it.

Once you have the suspension aired up you will want to drain the tanks ( the air suspension should stay up ) the air line from the dryer to the wet tank will be pressurized until the wet tank is drained.
Check the supply line fitting on the braided supply line before you get in too deep they have a habit of getting very rusty requiring replacement of the line other than that it should be a straight forward replacement.

If the quick coupler is not in the rear service bay ( passenger  side rear) try in the electrical bay ( driver's side side front) some of the Beaver coaches had it there.

Eric
Technical Support / Re: air up suspension from air compressor
« Last post by Joel Ashley on April 22, 2024, 08:45:33 AM »
Our rig has been stored for some years, parked off-level and dumped for good rain runoff.  When I needed to level/lift it up a couple summers back for more room to work underneath without starting the engine, I used my small 2 gallon Makita portable compressor and connected to the coach’s auxiliary air quick-connect.  It refilled the long-empty air tanks allowing use of the HWH control pad.

Joel
Technical Support / air up suspension from air compressor
« Last post by Dan Johnson on April 22, 2024, 12:20:07 AM »
I am putting a new air dryer on due to being old and rusted up.  Can I tee into the in line from the compressor so I can air up the suspension before starting the motor?  Or would the air go backward through the engine air compressor?
Technical Support / Re: Onan generator 7500
« Last post by Eric Maclean on April 21, 2024, 09:06:56 PM »
Randy
How long has it been since you saw it run properly?

It may still be a fuel issue .you may still have air or a restriction.
The first thing I would do is turn off the breaker/s on the gen set and then let it run for an hour or more to warm it up well and see if it doesn't smooth out then turn the breaker back on and load it with about a 2k watt load to see how it responds.

Eric
Technical Support / Re: Water under the coach
« Last post by George Frudakis on April 21, 2024, 05:25:03 PM »
You are correct it is the overflow of my holding tank. Thank you.
« Last post by Randy Keaveny on April 21, 2024, 04:08:49 PM »
Thx.  I got it to run.  But does not sound right.  As it surges.   Starts up.   Runs.  Takes the load. Then ki da struggles to keep running.  No codes now.  But. Something is still not right.  Internal fuel filter that I cannot see ??   Is what I am wondering now.
Technical Support / Re: Aladdin calibration
« Last post by Eric Maclean on April 21, 2024, 02:43:57 PM »
Thanks Steve good to know
Eric
Technical Support / Re: Aladdin calibration
« Last post by Steve Huber Co-Admin on April 21, 2024, 12:59:38 PM »
Thx, Eric.
This is also available in the Video Links post on the Private BAC Members only board.
Steve
« Last post by David T. Richelderfer on April 21, 2024, 10:29:20 AM »
Our generator is a different model but I believe the fault codes are very similar for all their models.  I found the following.  It indicates you should be able to get a second-level fault code which would more precisely define the generator's issue.

"• Three blinks indicate a service fault. Press Stop once to cause the two-digit, second-level fault code to blink. (Pressing Stop again will stop the blinking.)The two-digit code consists of 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 blinks, a brief pause, and then 1 to 9 blinks. The first set of blinks represents the tens digit and the second set of blinks represent the units digit of the fault code number. For example, Fault Code No. 36 appears as: blink-blink-blink—pause—blink-blink-blink-blink-blink-blink— long pause—repeat"
Technical Support / Re: Replace Domectic Air Conditioner
« Last post by Carl Boger on April 21, 2024, 12:31:38 AM »
Lawlor,

It probably will not be a simple plug and play, but will have individual color coded wires that have to be put into the correct positions.  There is usually enough slack in the wire to make this a fairly easy connection.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10