Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Technical Support / Re: Aisle Lights
« Last post by David Ciotti on April 07, 2024, 03:15:00 PM »
On my 2002 Marquis the two screws remove the lamp which is replaced from the inside.  If you replace them with LED lights the polarity is important.  One of my sockets, I think the one in the bathroom, was wired backwards, the other 4 were fine.
Technical Support / air dryer replacement
« Last post by Jim Nixon on April 07, 2024, 03:50:54 AM »
I have a 2007 Beaver Marquis.  I need to replace the air dryer.  It appears to be a Wabco ss1200 with a regeneration valve, but many of what I'm finding to purchase online don't have the regeneration valve.  Has anyone had any experience with this and if so, do you have a line on where to purchase one?
Technical Support / Re: Aisle Lights
« Last post by Steve Huber Co-Admin on April 06, 2024, 06:16:19 PM »
George
If you have the lights with gold colored bezels (surrounds), the gold bezel will twist off allowing access to the bulb. If they don't have a bezel they most likely pull down as they are held in place by springs on each side of the light.
It is not a fuse since 1 of the lights works and the bedroom ceiling, aisle, and reading lights are should all be on a single 12v, 15 amp circuit.
Steve
Technical Support / Aisle Lights
« Last post by George Frudakis on April 06, 2024, 05:30:03 PM »
On my 02 Marquis there are 5 aisle light and only one light up. Does anyone know where the multiplex control box on my coach is located so I can check the fuse? If the fuses are good, then how do I take apart the light to get to the bulb. I do not want to break it by pulling if that doesn't do the job. Thanks all.
Technical Support / Re: Hydraulic Cooler
« Last post by Don Forsyth on April 06, 2024, 02:49:27 PM »
I just saw your post about the Hydraulic problem you had/have. I did have a similar situation. 2005 Beaver monterey, Laguna   IV. I had it in the shop to have the engine compressor replaced. It got pretty cold overnight and apparently when they started the engine the next morning to pull it into the shop the hydraulic cooler blew fluid all over the snow on the ground. They took the cooler over to a radiator shop and had it welded. But the pressure in the system is so high that when they started the engine, it just blew the hole again. I found a new cooler online for just over $900 and took it to the shop. They installed it. I then had to go through my manual to find the correct fluid to put in the reservoir. It is NOT transmission fluid. I don't remember exactly what the manual said without looking it up again, but it is not cheap. They charged me just over $1500 to do the work and the cost or the fluid.
I also researched and found the engine compressor, purchased it for $700 and took it to the shop for them to install. All totaled they charged me $5000. I think they may have put a little in there for themselves.
Technical Support / Re: How to manually retract front roadside slide
« Last post by Bryan Beamon on April 05, 2024, 12:24:39 AM »
Second picture
« Last post by Bryan Beamon on April 05, 2024, 12:20:41 AM »
Mike, attached pictures show what the hydrolic pump looks like and a picture of the breaker bar that needs to be reset by pressing it back into the center of the breaker. As previously stated this is on a 07 Contessa so not sure if our location of above the aqua hot will be as your coach is configured. Can you or a mechanic crawl under your generator to spot your breaker close to your hydrolic pump
There are many window brands and types, and accordingly many seals and seal manufacturers..
Try as a starting place (not your seal shown, but searchable from) including help contact info:
https://www.etrailer.com/RV-Window-Parts/Steele-Rubber/SR43ZR.html

Also if they’re Hehr windows, this may be helpful:
http://www.parkin-acc.com/page26.html

Joel

I saw this fix also, but its probably not the best, especially for corners pulling away:
https://youtu.be/RaQFgTYSzoU?si=7dL3H3syodrKQEOe
Good afternoon

Trying to find the seals in the pictures to replace ....the sun has shrunk them and they are pulling out of the corners.....
« Last post by Frank Bergamo on April 04, 2024, 01:32:22 PM »
You may have to access it from underneath. Challenging, but doable. Good luck.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10